Position: TUG SKIPPER
Reporting to: Dock Master
- To navigate the tug safely and effectively under the instructions from the Marine Department.
- To execute the towing assistance as required by Pilots or Dock
masters while docking / undocking or berthing / unberthing vessels in DWD.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
- Certification of competency (Master) as per Regulation II / 3 of STCW
from National Transport Authority UAE or equivalent certification
endorsed by UAE National Transport authority.
- Should also possess all valid mandatory courses as per STCW.
- At least 2 years experience as a harbour Tug Master.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with allowances for
accommodation, transport, medical care and annual holidays.
Please call : 081298348951 / Bayu
*Thank's 4 all*
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
2. ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload ke FILE.