Selamat datang di seafarerslocker.blogspot.com

[LOWONGANPELAUT] GOLD DEALER

0 comments

 

HELLO BUYER.


GOOD DAY.

My Name is DR TONY BROWN from Accra Ghana
I am a Gold Dealer here in Accra Ghana,I represent Gold
Miners here Benin and Togo.I have 100 to 150Kg for sale now.

I can ship to any country throughout the world provided that the buyer is
serious with me.I have negotiable procedure/price both on FCO

My Price is 32,000 per kilo as at today
Purity: 97
Fineness:23.50
Your question/Inquiry is welcomed.

Contact Info:
Contact Name:DR TONY BROWN
Email:tonybrown233@yahoo.com
GOLD DEALER

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___
Share this article :
 
Support : manado tv-parabol
Copyright © 2011. Seafarers locker - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger